3rd August 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Long term internship at Bharat Electronics Ltd for B.E. pass out?

I am a B.E pass out. I want to do internship in Baharat electronics ltd., bangalore for 6 mths/1year. kindly guide me through the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  2. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  3. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  4. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  5. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course?
  6. In which companies should I apply for month long internship while doing B.Tech ETC?
  7. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  8. Any written exams for BEL jobs?
  9. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  11. Courses that I should do with S.Y.B.Com?
  12. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  13. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  14. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  15. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  16. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  17. How get an internship from L&T?
  18. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
22nd September 2017, 07:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Long term internship at Bharat Electronics Ltd for B.E. pass out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E pass out. I want to do internship in Baharat electronics ltd., bangalore for 6 mths/1year. kindly guide me through the procedure.

If you want to do internship at BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) after BE degree, then you must have to follow below mentioned application procedure:-

>> To apply for internship you must have to apply though online mode, because there is no online procedure to apply for internship at BEL.

>> You have to approach nearby branch of BEL where you want to continue your training with your resume.

>> After submitting your resume you have to contact HR (Human Resource) manager and talk with them about internship, they can provides you full details regarding internship duration and availability for training mentors.

>> For more details you can visit www.bel-india.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?