20th July 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for recruitment in EC Companies in NCR?

Eligibility criteria for recruitment in EC Companies in NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I've secured 56% marks in 12th and qualified in GATE exam
  3. Companies offering recruitment to B.Com graduate in Delhi and NCR?
  4. Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment process in IT companies -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?
  6. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  7. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with 59.6% in 12th?
  10. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  11. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  12. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  13. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  14. Can I apply for TCS after scoring 58% in 12th?
  15. What's the recruitment criteria of various companies for engineering graduates?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for TCS or WIPRO after scoring 62.93% in B.E
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro and Accenture if I scored 59.72% in 10th?
13th July 2017, 04:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for recruitment in EC Companies in NCR?

In order to get placed in EC companies in NCR, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA etc from a recognized college/university.

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.

> No pending backlogs will be entertained.

> You should not have educational gaps of more than 2 years.

> You should have good communication skills and should have good computer knowledge.

So, if you can fulfill these conditions the you can get placed in the above mentioned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?