12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Government authorized companies which offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) graduate?

I came to know that private companies provides internship but they charge a lot. I cannot afford of paid internship. So, I want to do internship in any government company. I am B.E. graduate fresher in Mechanical Engineering department. Please suggest me any government company for my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Government authorized companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) graduate?
  2. Government authorized companies which offer Internship for BE(ECE) graduate?
  3. Government authorized companies offering Internship to BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  4. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  5. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  6. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  8. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of government companies offering Internship to BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  12. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  13. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  14. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  15. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  16. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?
  17. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  18. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?