2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Government authorized companies which offer Internship for BE(ECE) graduate?

I came to know that private companies provides internship but they charge a lot. I cannot afford of paid internship. So, I want to do internship in any government company. I am B.E. graduate fresher in ECE department. Please suggest me any government company for my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Government authorized companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) graduate?
  2. Government authorized companies which offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) graduate?
  3. Government authorized companies offering Internship to BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  4. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  5. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  6. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  7. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  11. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  12. How can I do Summer Internship for PGDM course in Bangalore? Which Companies offer Internship?
  13. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  14. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?
  15. Which Companies in Delhi offer Internship with Stipend for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship in such Companies?
  16. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate
  17. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  18. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
15th March 2018, 12:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government authorized companies which offer Internship for BE(ECE) graduate?

It is not true that all the private companies charge and they charge a lot.

Some of the private companies even pay you during teh internship as you will be working for them.

Even there are some government institutions and companies which charge you because they have to invest in you.

Make one thing clear, there is no fees for internship but if some company run an exclusive training program, just for the business purpose, they will charge you, and the charges vary from company to company, depending upon the quality and duration of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?