14th November 2011, 03:04 AM
amk902007

List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?

To whomsoever it may concern.

Subject : Internship at IT firms.

Sir/Madam,

I am Aadarsh.M.Kenia, a 2nd year student of Computer Engineering, Mumbai University. I am keen on doing internship at the under graduate level. Priority is on gaining work experience, any salary would do. I would be grateful if you could enlist the companies that offer me these internships.

Thanking You.
Aadarsh.
Email : [email protected]
Mob : 7208435477.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  4. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  7. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of companies or colleges for summer internship after completing diploma in Computer engineering?
  10. Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?
  11. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  12. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List companies offering VLSI Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  15. Job training is necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  17. What is the important of internship? Why we need to do when we are in college?
  18. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
29th April 2012, 01:15 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk902007 View Post
To whomsoever it may concern.

Subject : Internship at IT firms.

Sir/Madam,

I am Aadarsh.M.Kenia, a 2nd year student of Computer Engineering, Mumbai University. I am keen on doing internship at the under graduate level. Priority is on gaining work experience, any salary would do. I would be grateful if you could enlist the companies that offer me these internships.

Thanking You.
Aadarsh.
Email : [email protected]
Mob : 7208435477.
Dear friend,

Sorry to say but no company will allow 2nd year student for internship. As internship is only after completing 3rd or 4th year.
In 2nd year you can apply for training in any company related to your branch and can gain experience which will help you alot in internship after 3rd year.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?