3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai

I am third year of BE Computer Science and want to do internship of two months immediately. Send me list of government companies providing internship in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering unpaid Internship in Autumn to B.Tech(CSE) student in Chennai?
  2. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  3. List of companies in Chennai providing internship for Nanotechnology students
  4. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  5. Companies or institutes providing internship in Chennai?
  6. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies in Chennai providing internship programme for Biochemistry students? How to approach for internship?
  8. Companies under IT Sector offering Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering Internship along with job to B.E.(CSE) student in Bangalore
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  12. List of companies that are providing internship for M.Tech CSE projects
  13. Which companies provides opportunities for doing internship when we just completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year in Chennai?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  16. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai?
  17. List of companies in Chennai offering 6 month internship to 3rd year CSE student
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
7th January 2018, 08:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai

You can apply for IITM Summer Internship program 2018.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates applying for IITM summer fellowship program, 2018 must either be 3rd year students of Bachelor of Technology.

Performance and achievements like paper presentations at seminars, projects executed, design constants contests, participated, score in Mathematics Olympiad must be highlighted by the students.
7th January 2018, 09:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai

List of companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai:-

Healthcare Technology Innovation Centre

Teknuance Info Solution

Forscher Technology Solutions Private Limited

Onto Born Technologies

Codeboard Technology

Happax VR

A N D Group

CPC Diagnostics Private Limited

Win Win Web

Quirky Quarks

3Edge Solutions

Vignana Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?