28th January 2013, 07:10 AM
Kumarshruthi

List of the companies providing internship for electrical engineering students? What is the eligibility for the students to do internship?

List of companies providing internship for electrical engineering student . What should be the eligibility for the student to do internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  3. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  5. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  6. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  8. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  10. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? -- [New]
  11. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  12. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  14. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  15. Which companies are offering B.Tech Electrical students an internship?
  16. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  17. Companies providing winter internship for MBA HR students?
  18. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
30th January 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies providing internship for electrical engineering students? What is the eligibility for the students to do internship?

List of companies providing internship for electrical engineering student . What should be the eligibility for the student to do internship ?
2nd February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies providing internship for electrical engineering students? What is the eligibility for the students to do internship?

hi my name is koketso nyeufane and i am completing my N6 electrical engineering.right now i am looking for a job and they are always telling me about trade test and expirience of which i dont have pls advise me or refer me to the relevant people plspls my e.mail address is [email protected]. 0826262258
2nd February 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is koketso nyeufane and i am completing my N6 electrical engineering.right now i am looking for a job and they are always telling me about trade test and expirience of which i dont have pls advise me or refer me to the relevant people plspls my e.mail address is [email protected]. 0826262258
16th April 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is gopinadh.pantham and i am completing my electrical engineering.right now i am looking for a job and they are always telling me about trade test and expirience of which i dont have pls advise me or refer me to the relevant people plspls my e.mail address is [email protected]. 09492142446
30th May 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is abhishek anand..and I m Persuing final yr of my b.tech in electrical engg....plz do guide me abt 6 mnths trainning in delhi ncr which will also provide stipend.....plz guide me as soon as possible at [email protected] or 8699881974.....
1st September 2015, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumarshruthi View Post
List of the companies for internship training for Electrical Engineering:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?