23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chennai providing internship programme for Biochemistry students? How to approach for internship?

I am in 2nd year of Biochemistry and want to go for internship programme in Chennai. Please send me list of companies in Chennai providing internship programme? How to approach for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  2. List of companies in Chennai providing internship for Nanotechnology students -- [New]
  3. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  5. Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai
  6. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  14. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  15. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students?
  16. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  17. List of companies in Gujarat providing internship programme in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Companies or institutes providing internship in Chennai?
26th December 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai providing internship programme for Biochemistry students? How to approach for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 2nd year of Biochemistry and want to go for internship programme in Chennai. Please send me list of companies in Chennai providing internship programme? How to approach for internship?

List of companies in Chennai offering internship to biochemistry students is given below;

Jayagen Biologics - Official Website

Apex Biotechnology Training and Research Institute - Official Website

Avanz Bio Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Lub Tub Medical Technologies - Official Website

Mars Medical Systems & Services – 51, Montieth Road, Montieth Road, Chennai

South India Surgical Company - Official Website

Phoenix Medical Systems - Official Website

Students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with no objection certificate from their college, resume and covering letter. Interns are selected in many companies through employee referral. Some companies select interns through an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?