11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Government places where I can get training and join government jobs as Nutritionist?

Iam persuing msc in nutrition from lucknow.i want to know that how i can get government job in various projects run by government like nrhm etc,for the place of nutitionist.i also want to know what are the other schemes run by government where i can be get training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can an engineering student get training from government organizations which may prove beneficial in jobs afterward?
  2. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  3. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  4. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  9. Which area can I prefer for government and state central government jobs?
  10. What are your opinions about a Government job?
  11. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  12. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  13. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?
  16. What are the jobs available in government or non government schools for D.T.Ed students?
  17. For which all government jobs can I apply?
  18. What are the different government jobs? Date of the government jobs?
13th October 2014, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government places where I can get training and join government jobs as Nutritionist?

You should apply for CSIR NET and clear it with a good score, then you will have opportunity of working in various research projects as a research fellow. Most of the government institutes prefer candidates who have qualified CSIR NET after their post graduation for these projects.

For CSIR NET, you must have at least 55% marks in your post graduation from a recognized university. There is age limit for JRF which is 28 years but for lecturership there is no age limit. The score will be valid for 2 years only.

You can apply for training also in following government institutes.

1. National Facility for Microbial Type Culture Collection (MTCC) at Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh.

2. National Facility for Collection of Blue Green Algae (BGA) Collection at IARI, New Delhi.

3. National Facility for Marine Cyanobacteria at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli.

4. National Facility for Plant Tissue Culture Repository at NBPGR, Pusa, New Delhi.

5. National Laboratory Animal House Facilities at Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow.

6. National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?