31st October 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

11th November 2018, 11:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

At first you have to visit the official website at (http://www.intelliswift.com/) and submit your resume. If your resume gets shortlisted, then they will call you to submit a recommendation letter from your college and also an internship request application with your educational documents at their admin department. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?