8th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in core companies being a Civil student at Allahabad?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student from Allahabad. I want to do internship in major core companies. Could you tell me the details how to apply for each company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  2. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  5. How can I get an internship in core companies?
  6. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  11. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  12. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  13. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  15. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  16. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?
30th October 2015, 12:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in core companies being a Civil student at Allahabad?

You have to contact the HR department of the respective company for any internship availability. Normally, most of the companies have place for interns every year. You have to forward your CV to HR manager if their is any opening. It all depends on how you approach the company. Those having contacts in companies have good chances. You can apply for internship in following companies in Allahabad:

1. Elements Interiors, 6 s p Marg Subhash Crossing Meena Bazar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001, Phone: 090267 12707

2. Superior Construction Company, 10, Lowther Road Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

3. Sahil Construction, 1-p D Tandon Road Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

4. Kirti Constructions, H O: Vinayak Complex M-103 Civil Lines, Elgin Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001, Phone: 0532 2232060

5. Faith Construction, A-58 Nawab Yusuf Road Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?