7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an internship in core companies?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to get an internship in core companies and i did a project in FUEL DENSITY MAINTAINER to maintain constant fuel density and also it helps to get 95% complete combustion in IC engines.We can also apply it to CI engines.i got CGPA-7.99 out of 10.help me to get an internship in core companies.

8th July 2015, 01:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an internship in core companies?

It is good to do industrial training in the core companies.

But there is a lots of competition in getting training from the core companies. There are so many applicants for the training in the same company while there are limited number of seats for the trainee.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades for ease of getting training.

Here is the simple procedure for getting training in any of the core company :

** First of all you have to apply for the NOC in your college.

NOC stands for no objection certificate.

** After that you have to visit at the official website of the company in which you are aspiring to pursue your training.

** Simply download the training application form and fill it properly with all information.

** Now you have to submit this application form to the HR of the company along with the NOC with in the due date.

** You can also mail to the HR of the company.

** If they approve your application then you can start your training.
9th July 2015, 11:10 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I get an internship in core companies?

For getting training in core companies firstly you need to make a Training letter from your college in respect to core companies in which you want to get the training.Core companies provide training to the limited number of students.Either you can get training directly with the help of college reference.As the core companies limited the number of seats from different colleges so you need to contact to your placement cell of your college.Or you can apply it directly to that core company and they will conduct the test.If you qualify it then you can get the training in that core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?