14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship at DRDO Chandigarh? Will they pay during internship?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical engineering branch and want to pursue internship from the DRDO Chandigarh. How can I apply for the same? Will they pay during internship?

20th September 2017, 07:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at DRDO Chandigarh? Will they pay during internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical engineering branch and want to pursue internship from the DRDO Chandigarh. How can I apply for the same? Will they pay during internship?

DRDO stands for defence research and development organization and it deals with the departments like Materials, Electronics, Heavy vehicles, Missiles, Combat engineering, Life science etc. and also offers training regarding these stream for eligible students.

>> To apply for internship training in DRDO you have to collect your NOC (No Objection Certificate)/ Training letter from placement and training department of your institute and submit it to DRDO office Chandigarh along with your resume.

>> Students are selected for internship training on the bases of overall performance in previous studies and selected candidates are announced by issuing list on www.rac.gov.in.

>> DRDO does not offer any stipend for internship candidates.

>> Duration of internship at DRDO is maximum of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?