22nd February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in MNCs in Chandigarh?

i want to know how to apply for internship for 6 weeks in companies like HCL, Oracle, WIPRO..etc in chandigarh? you may reply me at my email id: [email protected]

10th August 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in MNCs in Chandigarh?

Getting internship in MNCs is a bit tough, at first you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover letter mentioning the details of internship program. Then send the letter, the cover letter with your resume to the HOD of the company. If they replies you back, then you may have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. After completing all the selection procedure you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?