23rd January 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in DRDO?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of Electronics and Communications Engineering in 3rd year.
Sir I want to do internship in DRDO in this summer.

So please give a way how to apply internship in DRDO.?

15th July 2015, 07:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in DRDO?

* Defence research and development organization(DRDO) is one of the best research center in India, which provides internship for the students in various fields.

* For doing internship in DRDO the candidate need to select the field in which he/she want to internship.

* Once you have decided the field in which you want to internship, you need to prepare the resume and cover letter for your purpose of internship in DRDO.

* After preparing the resume send it along with NOC letter which dually signed by the Head of the department to the Specific Lab.

* If they are satisfied with your region and resume they will make a call by telling about interview.

* After that they will tell you about your internship and its dates.
21st July 2015, 11:45 AM
pointer01

DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country,the detailed addresses of which are available in DRDO website.Each laboratory has a different field of research ,developement and core competence like armament ,materials electronics etc, about which you get an overview from the website.As these are a cluster of the laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of defence,each has different training policies based on their security restrictions.The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial training.So you directly contact the director of the concerned lab in which you disire to get your training through the Head of your college.
24th February 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year computer science b.tech student and wish to apply for internship in drdo, which is the suitable lab for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?