26th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO?

What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO? It will be helpful if you can provide me the steps which I need to follow for the same? What is the eligibility criteria followed for this? Let me know the answer on this. Thank you!

27th June 2016, 02:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO?

Procedure to do summer internship in DRDO -

- It is quite tough to get internship opportunity in DRDO. This is because it is linked with the defense sector of India.

- You can get internship opportunity only on the basis of referral.

- You need to get referral from the employee of DRDO or Indian Army who is holding a good position and have to apply through his/her referral.

- On successful application you will be given a confirmation receipt.

- There will be application screening, resume screening and interview; post that you will be given internship opportunity after background verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?