5th December 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship during winter vacations in NTPC, Kahalgaon while in 5th semester?

Friends,
I am a 5th semester EEE student of NIT, Mizoram and I want to do Internship during winter vacation in NTPC Kahalgaon. How can I apply? Thanking you in anticipation.

Related Questions:
  1. Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?
  2. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal?
  4. What is the procedure to do Industrial Course in NTPC, Kahalgaon in Winter
  5. Chances to do Internship for 1 month during winter vacations in Mumbai for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  6. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. For C.S.E. Internship
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  10. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Is there any internship program in NTPC for 5th semester student of E&C?
  14. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  17. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  18. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
13th December 2015, 07:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship during winter vacations in NTPC, Kahalgaon while in 5th semester?

Procedure to apply for internship in NTPC :-

- Since there is no online provision of application, so application needs to be made offline.
- You need to contact the concerned branch of NTPC to get the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Make sure you provide the requisite documents specified in the application form.
- It will be better if you can get referral of any senior employees for the internship opportunity as preference is given to such candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?