31st December 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship at ECIL?

Iam a btech 3rd year student ECE. How to apply for internship at ECIL.
Please inform to my mail ID: [email protected]

22nd September 2016, 11:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship at ECIL?

Being a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE, you can apply for internship at ECIL. Here is the procedure to apply for internship at ECIL:

Contact the HOD of your college, get a permission letter from them regarding the internship and the area of training at ECIL. Also get a No Objection Certificate from your college.

Now prepare a detailed resume, attach the relevant documents and send it along with the letter to the HR department of ECIL. If you know someone working at ECIL, then you can ask them to refer you for the internship, so that the whole process becomes easy for you.

If the company accepts your resume and replies you back, then you will be called for interview and after successfully clearing the interview, you can start your internship at ECIL.
17th July 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internship at ECIL?

to whom we have to send the details for applying internship at ECIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?