16th May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Metallurgical Engineering Interns in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

20th May 2019, 01:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Metallurgical Engineering Interns in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

Metallurgical Engineering Interns in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam can get Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend.
Duration of Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam is of 6 months.
Candidates having relevant skills and interests can apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam.
20th May 2019, 03:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Metallurgical Engineering Interns in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam?

The stipend that would be offered to candidates selected for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam would be Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam would be of 6 months.

Check the website https://www.mehtatubes.com/ for details.
20th May 2019, 06:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of the Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam is of 6 months.

You can visit the website (http://www.mehtatubes.com) for more information.
20th May 2019, 10:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month as Metallurgical Engineering Intern at Mehta Tubes Limited in Umargam.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

For any other query related to this internship you can check the below website.

http://www.mehtatubes.com
21st May 2019, 12:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns may get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 per month for the Metallurgical Engineering internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam. Metallurgical Engineering internship is available for the period of 6 months in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Metallurgical Engineering internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam. There are around 8 Metallurgical Engineering internship vacancies available in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam.
22nd May 2019, 02:24 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to candidates selected for Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam would be Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Metallurgical Engineering Internship in Mehta Tubes Limited, Umargam would be of 6 months.

22nd May 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?