14th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?

hello sir,
i am student of 4th sem and willing 2 do summer training in ece company 4 2 months so kindly tell me how 2 apply 4 summer training and also sugest me the best ece companies 4 training

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  4. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  5. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  6. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  7. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  8. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  9. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  10. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  11. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  12. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  13. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  15. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  16. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  17. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  18. How to apply for summer training after 4th semester in electronics and communication department
18th June 2014, 11:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?

We will definitely help you by guiding to the best possible path. First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?