20th March 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in companies at Mumbai?

Sir,I am himanshu singh. I am in 3rd year. I want to do industrial training in mumbai. I m in automobile branch.I do't know how can i apply for training in mumbaicompany. please send me any information on my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  2. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  3. List of companies which provide electronics and communication major training in Mumbai?
  4. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  5. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech CSE? Which subjects to stress on more?
  6. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  9. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  10. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  12. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  13. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  14. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  15. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  16. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  17. How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
3rd May 2016, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in companies at Mumbai?

For industrial training you can contact the HR department of the respective company. You need your resume and reference letter from college head for getting the nod for industrial training.

If there is place for trainees then surely you will be allowed to join the training programme based on your academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?