21st May 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply training at Reliance petroleum and other oil companies?

How to apply in oil company for training at reliance or other companies.

Please help me in this regard

31st May 2015, 08:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply training at Reliance petroleum and other oil companies?

OIL companies are very knowledge providing industries for the mechanical engineering students.

Some students from chemical engineering and other field also take a great interest in such companies.

But due to a lot of competition getting training from such companies is not an easy task.

You must have to keep your academics at good level for getting yourself in the shortlisted students.

You simply have to take a recommendation from your current institute.

You have to submit this recommendation along with the application form to the Hr of the company.

After few time they will display names of shortlisted students.

if your name is on the display board then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?