27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an internship which is available in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. I want to apply for the internship of WordPress DevOps Engineer. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

31st August 2019, 08:21 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How to apply for WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an internship which is available in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. I want to apply for the internship of WordPress DevOps Engineer. Kindly let me know how can I apply?
Those who apply for Graduation/Graduate/having knowledge and skill in Cloud Computing, Linux, Shell Scripting, GitHub, REST API and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are eligible to apply for WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can send their updated resume along with supporting documents like mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any) thru the official website -> https://work.botbakery.io
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?