27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for internship related to WordPress DevOps Engineer in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 08:17 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for internship related to WordPress DevOps Engineer in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!
You need to satisfy the criteria below to be eligible for WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship at
BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune.

1) Those who currently applying for their Graduation or recent graduates are eligible to apply.

2) Those who selected must have to bring their supporting documentation (Marksheets, Updated resume, Certificates, Recommendations letter (if any), etc.

3) The candidate must have basic knowledge and skill in Cloud Computing, Linux, Shell Scripting, GitHub, REST API and Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?