5th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to approach companies for internship?

How to approach to the companies to get the intern ship benefits from the company

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach companies for internship? -- [New]
  2. Ways to approach companies of Mechanical department for internship and placement?
  3. How to approach the companies which offer internships?
  4. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  5. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  10. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  11. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I approach companies to do 3 months summer internship
  13. List of the companies offering internship for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad? How to approach these companies?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  15. Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?
  16. Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies
  17. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  18. How to approach L&T for summer training?
7th May 2014, 02:38 PM
nidhi6arora

Default Re: How to approach companies for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to approach to the companies to get the intern ship benefits from the company

hey there so many company's in chd and mohali..
but i have personal experience with Apptunix.
i have done my industrial training from there.
they are amazing.. Fully company environment. they thought me and my friends very well.
They are providing training for android development, iPhone Development, PHP Development and Graphics Designing. You must go for that..
i can provide you their number its 0172-4008203
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?