8th January 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?

I'm a student of electronics and telecommunication pursuing my 3rd year b.tech in nit raipur.i want to know if there are any companies that could offer me an internship in the field of image processing ,microprocessors or communication. it would also be helpful for me if you could suggest a way to approach them.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  6. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. Best companies for doing internship in communication field?
  12. Companies offering internship options at Hubli?
  13. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  16. Companies providing internship for M.Tech in Communication Systems?
  17. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  18. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
27th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?

what is image offering process????????????
15th April 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?

i want do internship in image processing . if any company is there , please let me known
2nd October 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

During which time and for how many months the internship would be.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?