14th December 2012, 03:15 PM
RAYA HARI

How can I approach companies to do 3 months summer internship

how can i approach companines to do 3 months summer internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I approach companies to do 3 months summer internship
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  4. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  7. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  8. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  9. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  10. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  11. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  12. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  16. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  17. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  18. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
15th August 2013, 11:49 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I approach companies to do 3 months summer internship

Hi

following are the way you can adopt for summer internship

You can ask you campus placement cell to help you get summer internship

You may find contacts of HR of companies where you would like to work.
Send them mail with your CV and cover letter

You may find contacts/friend/ relative working in good companies at good position. Ask them to push your CV to respective HR

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?