20th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?

I am in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering at NIT, Durgapur and willing to do internship from Durgapur Steel Plant. Please tell me can I apply it for online or have to approach directly?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant?
  2. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  3. Summer internship course at Durgapur steel plant being a 2nd year student at ITER SOA University?
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get summer training at Durgapur steel plant
  6. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. How to do internship from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. How to join internship in Tata steel plant while studying in II year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  10. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  11. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  12. Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?
  13. Procedure followed to apply for internship in Bokaro steel plant?
  14. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  16. Procedure to get internship at steel plant?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  18. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
16th September 2017, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?

In order to do Internship from Durgapur Steel Plant, you are required to meet certain educational qualification. As per my knowledge, there is no online provision for candidates to apply for this Internship. So, I suggest you to apply Offline by contacting them directly.

>> You are required to contact the Administrative Officer or HR Department of the organization in order to apply for Internship.

>> I am providing you the contact details of Durgapur Steel Plant, so that you may get more details about Internship by contacting them.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Engineering or 3rd Year of Engineering are eligible to apply.

Ph. No: +91 343 257 4318/ +91 343 2740629

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?