9th June 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get summer training at Durgapur steel plant

Sir, I am Ipsita, a 2nd year student B.Tech currently pursuing 4th semester civil. I wish to do summer training 2017 from Durgapur steel plant. Kindly help me out to do the needful.

10th June 2017, 11:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training at Durgapur steel plant

Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in Durgapur Steel Plant should apply offline and get the application form by contacting the HR department. Now you have to get a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college, a resume and submit it with the application form to the HOD of the company. Employee referrals can also help you in fetching internship easily.

After the submission you have follow the instructions as directed by the concerned authority of the company.
10th June 2017, 06:08 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to avail the application form of the prospective organization you wish to get into for internship program. You will further on have to fill it up the application for providing the required details asked for.

If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission, I am sure you will be intimated about the date of joining.
5th October 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.Myself Pallab Goswami, 2nd year B.Tech. ,Mechanical Engineering.What is the eligibility criteria of grade points,I mean is there any minimization of marks ?If it is then what's the eligibility of marks to appear for internship in our respected D.S.P .
30th January 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Good noon sir,we are from his school of polytechnic, kalyani,nadia.we are 2nd year mechanical department students,we want to do industrial visit in Durgapur steel plant..So sir,we want to know that ,how can we apply in Durgapur steel plant??
10th June 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is debranjan khan. My stream is electronics and instrumentation 2nd year 4th semester. sir how can i apply summer vocational training june 2018. Please sir inform me
10th November 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am doing MBA from NIT Durgapur. I want to join Summer internship in DSP Durgapur. Please let me know the procedure for it.
18th February 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ankit kumar. My stream is electrical 2nd year 4th semester. sir how can i apply summer vocational training june 2019. Please sir inform me
15th April 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm an employee of Durgapur Steel Plant , I want to know about summer VT training, 2019
11th June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir.. My name is Moinak De... I have completed my 2nd year btech in civil engineering from BCREC ..what should I do to get summer training at DSP durgapur ..
Kindly help me out sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?