17th August 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Backend Development Internship in Prakshep Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Backend Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited. Kindly let me know how can I apply for Backend Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th August 2019, 04:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Backend Development Internship in Prakshep Private Limited?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Backend Development Internship in Prakshep Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Python (Learn Python), SQL, Django, PostgreSQL and SQLite.

For more information visit on https://praksheptechsolutions.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?