9th June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ashok Leyland placement with a backlog paper?

I had a back in 3rd sem in economics .will I be eligible for placement in ashok leyland?

Related Questions:
  1. Ashok Leyland Chartered Accountant written test paper
  2. How many B.Tech(EEE) students get recruited in Ashok Leyland from IIT Bombay?
  3. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  4. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  5. How can I join Ashok Leyland after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Will I get a job after studying B.E ECE or M.E?
  7. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  8. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  10. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  11. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  12. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  13. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  14. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  15. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  16. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
  17. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
12th June 2014, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ashok Leyland placement with a backlog paper?

No, you will not be eligible in the placement drive of Ashok Leyland since you have a backlog. The basic eligibility criteria is you should not have any backlog. But as you have backlog so you cannot sit for the placement drive. You should try to clear the backlog as soon as possible to make sure that you become eligible for the rest of the companies which are scheduled to come next for the placement drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?