7th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 1st year ECE student.
I would like to ask that where should
I prefer Internship or not?
And how to approach it in order to do
Internship in Satellite Communication field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  2. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  3. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  4. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  9. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  13. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  17. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  18. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
6th March 2016, 08:38 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

Satellite Communication is one of the rarest department in the Engineering field. It is almost related to Communication which is the evergreen department in Engineering field. You are very well advised to do internship which gives you good opportunity for your course. You can select intern after 3rd year of course.
8th March 2016, 11:31 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

** Companies do not provide any kind of internship to first year students.Internship are provided to those students who have a theoretical knowledge of your core subjects.
** So you can join internship programme after completing 5th semester.
** Training in Satellite communication is only provided by ISRO.
** So it is very difficult to get trained through ISRO.For this you have to build your strong knowledge related to your core branches.And then apply for the internship in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?