27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science?

Hello sir/Madam,

I am doing my M.tech 2nd sem in computer science in JNTU.I am having project in my 3rd and 4 th semisters..I have 4 more months to start my project.I want to do internship in Software company.How can i apply..And what is the procedure..Kindly guide me.

Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science? -- [New]
  2. How to get internship for a month in Chennai software companies while doing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  6. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  7. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  10. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  11. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  12. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  18. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
30th September 2015, 06:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is Software Companies.
You need to mention in your NOC the Time Period of your Internship.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?