23rd October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?

hello
Please inform me that how to get internship
in tata motors like mahindra and mahindra, maruti,
hero and honda companies?????
please reply as soon as possible
with regards

30th October 2014, 09:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?

Internship is provided by companies for students in their final year of graduation or post graduation. These companies may come to your campus for selecting students for internship. But, this is not possible for students of all colleges; you can get the information from the company’s website or through websites which provides/shows internships all over the nation.

Visit education websites and look at news papers for more information.

Selection Procedure:

• Written test
• Technical and HR Interview

8th May 2018, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?

I want to do internship in any automobile companies like mahendra hero honda in summer 2018 vacation please inform me my email is rajivj [email protected] contact number 7760595301

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?