28th April 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Paid Internship in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year candidate?

Sir,
I am in my final year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering).
I want to do paid Internship from Indian Railway.
Kindly advice me how can I do it?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  5. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  7. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  8. Paid Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student in Bangalore?
  9. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  13. Can I apply for Section Engineer in Railway?
  14. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  17. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  18. How to apply for Railway Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
31st December 2015, 08:49 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I apply for Paid Internship in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year candidate?

To do Internship in Indian Railways, you have to be in Final year or completed 3 year of your Engineering course.
Automobile Engineering have very limited opportunity in Indian Railways. Electrical department has a very wide scope in Indian Railways.
Go to nearest zonal office of your concerned Railways, and ask for the application and fill it. You need a referral employee to recommend you in order to join this offer given by Indian Railways.
Then you have to pay fees for the program you are requesting them and submit the form to them.
6th April 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Paid Internship in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year candidate?

My son automobile engineer special subject desine Where he get job ? Which online site secure for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?