5th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, Bangalore being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Friends,
I am B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
Engineering 3rd year student. Can you please
tell me how to apply for Internship during
summer vacation in Wipro, Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  4. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to get internship in 3rd year at Wipro?
  8. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Internship for B.E.(Instrumentation Technology) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  11. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  15. List of MNC companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
26th April 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, Bangalore being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Wipro, Bangalore branch does not offer Summer internship to B.Tech ECE students. It offers internship to the Computer Science and Information Technology students and that too from the Tier-1 institutes of the country which are the top IITs, NITs, ISM and IT-BHU. For other institutes, it has changed its process of recruiting interns. It visits various colleges for recruitment of final year students. The students whom it recruits from the top ranking institutions are offered internships in the month of January, February and December after they pass an online exam conducted by Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?