21st June 2013, 09:19 PM
shreyamis

How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO

sir m a 3rd year computer science student. i wnt to apply fr summer internship in IT Companies like TCS, WIPRO.
plz guide me hw cn i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  2. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  3. How can I apply for IT companies like TCS, WIPRO?
  4. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  10. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  11. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  13. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  16. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  17. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
16th April 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO

sir m a 3rd year computer science student. i wnt to apply fr summer internship in IT Companies like TCS, WIPRO.
plz guide me hw cn i do so?
28th June 2015, 12:45 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

You should first fulfill the above criteria for the internship:-

Eligibility criteria is listed below for the above listed companies:-[/B]

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or degree program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

Then you can apply your resume through online websites if available.
Then you have to wait for their response i hope you will get a call if you deserve.

I hope you got it.
28th June 2015, 12:49 PM
kavitagopani

You can apply for summer internship through online internship programs. All this companies hire candidates for internship through online process.

There is some eligibility criteria one needs to fulfill to apply for internship program. You should not have any backlogs and must have atleast 60% marks in your past semister exams.

You can directly visit the campany head office to apply for internship and also gain some knowledge on the application procedure.

Summer internships are beneficiery as they add credits to your CV , hence all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?