1st July 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Training in Automobile Industry being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am in B.Tech 2nd year. I want to do Training in any Automobile Industry.
How can I apply for Training? Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  2. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  3. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  4. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  5. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  6. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  7. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  8. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  9. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  10. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to work in Automobile industry? I am a final year engineering student in CSE
  16. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  18. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2015, 11:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Training in Automobile Industry being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

For your kind information i want to tell you that now a days most of the well reputed companies does not offer training to second year students.

The simple reason behind this is that being a second year student we have very little knowledge in our core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the training after completing your second year.

For applying summer training you simply have to contact with the HR of the company.

You can contact to him by getting his/her details from the official website of the company.

You simply have to leave a mail to HR with your application for the training.

If they approve your application for the training then you can start your training with that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?