13th April 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am in B.Tech Automobile Engineering 2nd year.
I want to do Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda or Nissan.
How can I apply for Training?
I want to do Industrial Training in any of these companies.
Please help me someone.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for industrial training at Ford Motors Gurgaon?
  2. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  6. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  7. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  8. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  9. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  10. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  11. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  12. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  15. How to take industrial training after passing 2nd year in Electrical Engineering from GNIT?
  16. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?