6th March 2013, 03:25 PM
hari hara sudhan.m

How to work in Automobile industry? I am a final year engineering student in CSE

Hi i am Hari hara sudhan doing my final year engineering in cse . But i need to work in automobile industry . can u tel me how to apply for jobs in automobile industry ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  2. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  3. Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?
  4. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  5. How to do MBA after doing first year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I want to join Automobile Industry
  6. Is there any possibility for me to work in Automobile Industries having completed BE in CSE? Shall I do any course for this?
  7. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  9. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  10. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  12. Career in aviation
  13. How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?
  14. Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?
  15. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  16. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  17. Is there any course available if I am a final year student of ENTC engineering?
  18. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
29th April 2017, 12:18 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to work in Automobile industry? I am a final year engineering student in CSE

-> Sir , Actually automobile sector completely occupied with automobile and mechanical engineers as they are experts and technically very righteous people but the scope for cse students is less as most of the devices now a days are advanced with programming technology and moreover sensor based devices they can find themselves in automobile sector
-> Sir at least do design courses like CAD , CREO and ANSYS because it represents a valid reason to recruit you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?