8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I do 1 month internship in BHEL? How to apply for it?

Respected sir/madam,

I am premakumari
how to do internship in one 1 month ? doing in one month Is this useful for me .kindly tell me how to apply in bhel company? Can someone please give me the reasoning on this?

Thank you!

27th May 2017, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do 1 month internship in BHEL? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,

I am premakumari
how to do internship in one 1 month ? doing in one month Is this useful for me .kindly tell me how to apply in bhel company? Can someone please give me the reasoning on this?

Thank you!

You have to apply through your college placement cell for an internship at BHEL. Those students who are studying 4th and 6th semester of engineering (electrical, electronics, civil, computer science, mechanical and metallurgy) are eligible to apply for an internship in BHEL. You have to apply to the General Manager of the Human Resources Department at the BHEL office. You have to pay some amount for internship in BHEL. You can also apply for an internship in BHEL through employee referral. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?