21st February 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?

What is the procedure for selection for 6 month internship in BHEL and what criteria they need for the select student for internship.? I need this information soon in order to apply for the internship as soon as possible and I don't want to waste any more time. So, please reply soon as possible and also help me me to understand the complete procedure to be followed for the same.

Thanks.

21st February 2015, 08:08 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?

Student of 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply in BHEL through there training and placement office.

Procedure for applying internship:

* Student need to fill form available in their college and address it to the general manger of the H.R Department.

* BHEL doesn't entertain personal application unless you have a strong contact in there.

* Student have to pay approximately 500 INR per week for internship.

However , it is difficult to get internship in BHEL, because seats are very less and most of seats will be filled on recomendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?