20th July 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?

I have done bsc in food and nutrition,plz tell me how I can do internship from dietetics department of aims. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  2. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  3. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  5. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  6. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  9. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  10. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  11. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  13. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  15. Counseling structure for B.DE programme?
  16. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  17. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  18. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?