11th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How can i do Internship in FM radio?

Hello sir,

I am shivani and i am doing mass communication. I am very fond of singing & talking. So i want to do internship in FM radio. So please guide me about doing it?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do Internship in FM radio? -- [New]
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey
  6. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  7. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  9. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  10. Tricks to solve Questions related to Profit and Loss?
  11. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  15. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  16. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  17. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  18. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
5th August 2017, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Internship in FM radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am shivani and i am doing mass communication. I am very fond of singing & talking. So i want to do internship in FM radio. So please guide me about doing it?

Thank you

You have to apply for an internship in various private FM Radios available in your city. You can apply for internships through your college training and placement cell or directly. Candidates are shortlisted for internships in FM Radios through interview and auditions. Your speaking and knowledge of language are considered for the selection. Audition is more important for the selecting interns for FM Radios. You apply for private FM Radios for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?