11th April 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?

I m first year cse branch student. How can i do internship for one month? How many companies can provide internship to me? If any then plz send me the details. I just require all that information which are required to ensure that I will get the internship. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  2. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  3. List of Software companies offering 1 month Internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) 1st year student in Chennai?
  4. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. How may I do internship for 1 month? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. How to do internship for 1 month in January? I am currently in final year of B.E computer engineering
  9. How to get internship for 1 month in bangalore?
  10. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  11. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  12. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Contacts related to 1 month internship in computer related small scale business in Mumbai?
  17. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
12th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m first year cse branch student. How can i do internship for one month? How many companies can provide internship to me? If any then plz send me the details. I just require all that information which are required to ensure that I will get the internship. Thanks!

Listen dear, you are not enough eligible for the Internship from any of the Institute as well as the company. Since, you are in the first year and according to the company norms you even don't know the basics of your subjects also. so , you are not eligible for the Internship. Yes, try for it in the 3rd year.
13th April 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do internship in below given software companies for 1 month.

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Tata Consultancy Services, Building No 6, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, U-25 Road, DLF City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 675 6024

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

5. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?