7th July 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?

Hello!
I student of B.sc H&HA 1st yr from IHM Chennai. I want to do my industrial training which is starting. I have to submit confirmation letter of any 5star hotel in collage. Right now I don't have any confirmation letter of any hotel. Please advise me how can get IT confirmation letter from 5star hotel.

Regards
Narander Soni

Related Questions:
  1. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  2. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  4. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  5. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  7. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  8. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  9. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  10. Is Godwin Hotel, Haridwar is good for Industrial Training programme?
  11. How to apply for Industrial Training in DRDO pursuing B.Tech in IT? Where to send application form and Training Request Letter for this?
  12. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  13. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  14. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  15. What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?
  16. How much stipend will I get for industrial 5 star hotel in Malaysia
  17. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
  18. How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?
1st February 2018, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?

You can talk with HR manager of the hotel, where you will get industrial training. If you have got any confirmation, then you will surely get it on a letter head.

You need to just contact the HR manager or whosoever is responsible for conducting the industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?