1st November 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get industrial training in some best company while pursuing B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

I am pursuing B.tech. of mechanical engg. 7th semester. How can I get industrial training in some best company while pursuing B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Can someone please give me the complete steps which I need follow for the same?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  2. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  3. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  4. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which company offer industrial training to CA ICWAI students?
  8. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  9. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to do 6 months industrial training in Ranchi Jharkhand after pursuing B.Tech
  11. Six months industrial training in USA is possible?
  12. Where I can get training in mechainical engineering for 4 months?
  13. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  14. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  17. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  18. Where should I apply for industrial training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
17th November 2015, 12:55 PM
singla420

Default Re: How can I get industrial training in some best company while pursuing B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

I want to tell you that if you want to do industrial training then you not have to do anything. Just do one thing prepare a Resume in well manner and Updated according to you. And upload your resume to job sites like :

> Monster.com
> Naukri.com
> Freshersworld.com
> Shine.com

And then you get the mail or call according to the vacancies and they contact you for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?