4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am Sonam Gupta, a student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. I want to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for apply? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Winter Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  3. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  6. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  12. Requirements to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical student?
  13. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  14. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
13th November 2015, 01:40 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Let me tell you very frankly. Many companies fakely operate themselves for training as well as internship programme as Maruti Suzuki, so beware of such companies. Maruti Suzuki don't have their franchise as well as they don't advertise themselves regarding any trainig as well as internship programme. So, you must contact them with phone for the training program.
17th November 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hello,
I m a student of b.tech, in the field of mechanical engineering.i m completing my 7 th semester.training is compulsory in the 8th semester,so i want to get training in the maruti suzuki..........would you please tell me, eligibility to get training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?