19th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?

which company would be good for industrial training in odisha for mechanical students. pls provide the details about how to get the training formsfrom those compaies....thanks
waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  3. Where should I apply for industrial training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do industrial training after doing B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  5. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  6. Company for 6 months industrial training in Oracle? -- [New]
  7. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  8. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  9. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. how to do 6 months industrial training?
  11. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  12. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  13. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  14. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
  15. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  16. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  17. How to get mechanical job from Odisha Steel and Alluminium company
  18. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student
16th January 2014, 08:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?

Orissa is the center of mechanical engineering in India due to large number of companies under its belt. Due to the availability of resources and cheap facilities, many power and steel plants have been set up in Orissa which are ideal centers of training for Mechanical engineering students. There are many good companies under whom you can undertake your industrial training. The companies are :-

-Orissa Power Training Cell
-Uttam Galva Steels Ltd.
-Jindal Stainless Ltd.
-Arcelor Mittal India Limited
-MGM Steels Ltd.
-SPS Steel & Power Ltd.
-Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd.
-Bhusan Power & Steel Ltd
-Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
-POSCO India Pvt. Ltd.
-SMC Power Generation Ltd.,
-VISA Steel Ltd.
-Shyam DRI Power Ltd.
-Tata Steel Ltd.
-Aryan Ispat & Power Pvt. Ltd.
-BRG Iron & Steel Co. (P)Ltd.
-Eastern Steel & Power Ltd.

You need to avail the training/internship form from the official website of the company or your college's training and placement office (if not available online application) and send it to the The General Manager, HR Department of the concerned company where you want to pursue training.
27th March 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?

industries offering internship for electronics and communication engineering students
23rd April 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing the B.tech(me) iiiyear sir I want to be the summer training for your compani.
Ram [email protected]
13th January 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the B-tech 4th year Mechanical engineering student. So I want to be a summer industrial training.
[email protected]
15th January 2017, 06:14 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?

Hi,

Now a days, lots of good companies are there in orissa. You can apply to below companies for industrial training,

- Jindal Steel
- L&T
-Orissa Power Training Cell
-Uttam Galva Steels Ltd.
-Jindal Stainless Ltd.
-Arcelor Mittal India Limited
-TATA Steel
-SAIL
-GAIL
-BHEL
-POSCO India pvt ltd.
-orissa thermal power station
-Orissa electricity board
-Marine india pvt ltd.
-MGM Steels LTD.
-John dheere
-Hyundai
-Safari motors
etc..

You can apply to above companies, in order to get your industrial training.

Let me know if you have any further query on this.

best of luck!!!
14th November 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the B-tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering student. So I want to be a industrial training
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?