31st October 2016, 06:22 PM
Hrishikesh Nikam

How can I get an internship after 3rd year of Production Engineering from K.K.Wagh college in Nasik?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 3rd year Production Engineering of K.K.Wagh college of Engineering Nashik. I am looking for internship so can you tell me how can I get an internship after 3rd year of Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  2. Where to do internship in Nashik for production engineering? -- [New]
  3. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year (Production Engineering) student?
  5. Where can i do internship of 4-6 weeks being a 3rd year student of Industrial & Production Engineering?
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  10. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering?
  12. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  14. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  15. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  16. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  17. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  18. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
1st November 2016, 09:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an internship after 3rd year of Production Engineering from K.K.Wagh college in Nasik?

Being a third year engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply internship in the core companies. First of all you have to apply for recommendation latter from your institute. You have to send your application with the recommendation latter to the Genera Manager(HR) of the company in which you are aspiring for internship.
If you received any intimation from them, then you can start your internship at that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?